Friday, September 26, 2008

Boyfriend and Girlfriend Friend and Friend or Friend V.S Friend

Yesterday was rough.Well not yesterday.Wesnday!Theres this girl in my class[at school] and i have a...HUGE CRUSH ON HER!!But so does my friend[Christian].Brooke my other friend told the girl that i was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend.And i did.What a bummer she wanted to think it over.But i gave her time to think.The next day i hear...Boyfriend and girlfriend, to much.WHAT A BUMMMEEERRRR!!!Then i start too joke around with her by asking...AH theres someone else isint there?Now later that day Christian asks me to ask Dina[the girl i like] if she likes him.So i did she said no.I aksed again.She said no.Then i told her Christian loves her[its true!].She said no.Then i asked her if she liked me when she was at the door in our classroom.She didnt say no.She didnt say yes.She hit her head with her book!I'll take that as a no.But i understand that Diana just wants to be friends.And me and Christian used to hate each other until he came up to me and told me he liked Diana.But we never foght over Diana.Now its friday.Im gonna ask her at school today.Nothing can stop me! Mwaaaaaa! Bye

4 comments:

Rachel said...

sooooooo How did it go?

And BTW you didn't tell me this story? Whats up Man?

Weeksie50 said...

Hey Buddy! Good Luck with this..

Solei said...

her answering no to liking your friend, and then not saying no when you asked if she liked you, but hitting herself with the book, that probably means YES!

just so you know!
good luck
=0D

Angie said...

Girls have cooties!!!! That's why they act all wierd n stuff.

That's what I always told my boys.

I still tell them that they're not old enough to have girlfriends and they're 16 and 14!

Good luck but if she says no, don't worry, there's plenty of fish in the sea!
:0)